The Sauble Beach Property Owners Association will:
• Assist residential property owners whose rights to own, use, manage, enjoy or benefit from their property, have been or will be affected or harmed through legislative actions.
• Promote the cultural and social interests of the seasonal and permanent residential landowners of Sauble Beach.
• Pursue issues and concerns that are in the broad public interest of residential property owners.
• Support, advise and consult with other Property Owners Associations and affiliated individuals and organizations for the purpose of developing policy, objectives and plans of action.
• Study and report on all government and private sector plans affecting Sauble Beach residents and to make representations to the various levels of governments with respect to such matters.
• Actively support those politicians who demonstrate support for and encourage residential property rights and small, fiscally responsible government and to work against those who do not.